Get the glimps :

Hear my story episode 7

After the action, Bode started begging me. I could see he actually regretted, but the deed had already been done. I told him to go, I just didn’t want to see him, and he left. I locked the door behind him and started weeping. I wept till my eyeballs turned red and my head began to ache. I was confused, I didn’t know what to do, I was just weeping. I couldn’t even pray. I never thought I could do such a thing. i thought I was strong enough to stand. Oh my God! How wrong I was!!

The next day was Friday, I couldn’t go to school. I had headache, so I called my HOD to inform her I would be absent. She promised to tell the Principal land wished me quick recovery. I couldn’t attend the burial or choir practice on Saturday. I just locked myself up in my room and was weeping from time to time.

On Sunday, I was unusually absent from church. Some choir members came to check on me after service. They met me under my blanket, shivering. Now I had developed emergency fever. One of them quickly called Pastor Williams who rushed down to my place with his wife. They took me to the health center. I was treated on malaria, given some drugs and injection, and was told to come on Monday and Tuesday to complete d injection. The Williams brought me back home and asked if I wouldn’t mind to go with them to their place, so I wouldn’t be the only one at home, I declined.

So, they left after praying for me. I slept off and woke up late in the night. Now I felt like eating something. I looked at my phone, it was 11.17 pm. I got up, ate bread with fruit juice and went back to bed. I couldn’t sleep. I was turning from right to left, left to right on the bed. Again, I remembered “Let him that thinketh he standeth take heed, lest he fall” I started weeping again. I thought I was standing; now I have fallen. I so much trusted myself, I was so careless. I opened my mouth and began to pray “Lord, Forgive me… have mercy on me….”

I didn’t even know when I slept off. When I woke up, I knew I had a dream in which I saw Pastor Mrs. Williams talking to me, but I couldn’t remember a single word out of everything she said. As I was trying to recollect what she was telling me in the dream, I heard a gentle voice in my spirit “Go and open up to her” Ahhhh! How on earth would I be able to do that? I can’t Lord! I can’t!! I didn’t hear the voice again, at least at that moment.

The next thing I heard was a knock on my door. ”Who is that?” I spoke softly. I didn’t hear any response from the other end. I moved to the door, unlocked it, and opened. Guess who was standing there.
Hear my story episode 7 Hear my story episode 7 Reviewed by Unknown on 5:19:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Advertisement

...