Get the glimps :

Don't bless your food for Christ sake bless it for your sake | a story of two kids



Daniel was surprised at the content of Marvelous' prayer. After closing time when they were going home, Daniel asked Marvelous to explain why he asked God to bless his food for his own sake and not for Christ' sake.
Marvelous explained: either I pray over the food or not Christ cannot be affected by my food. And moreover Christ is not going to eat my food so there's no point in asking God to bless my food for Him or because of Him. I ask God to bless my food for me not for Christ.
During break time, Daniel and Marvelous were ready to eat their food in the class. Daniel placed his hands on his food and prayed like this: bless this food oh Lord for Christ' sake.  But Marvelous prayed like this: bless this food oh Lord for my sake.
Don't bless your food for Christ sake bless it for your sake | a story of two kids Don't bless your food for Christ sake bless it for your sake | a story of two kids Reviewed by Mike on 4:46:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Advertisement

...